Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding: Oscar & Lelin

Oscar contacted me through a friend from high school, and wanted me to do their wedding photos. I was more than happy to agree! I met with the bridal party at Quiet Water Park in Annapolis for their group and family pictures. It was a hot day, but the weather and lighting were perfect for the group setups. I had a lot of fun posing the bride and groom, and the entire wedding party were a riot. Not to mention, most of them only spoke Spanish, so that was an interesting obstacle for me! I understand quite a bit more Spanish than I actually speak, but that day was certainly a challenge at times with a communication barrier. I guess I'll have to invest in learning some more Spanish, because it was a very rewarding experience to work with all of them. Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day:




















No comments:

Post a Comment