Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding: Amber and Andrew

Amber and Andrew contacted me about doing their wedding photos while I was still going to school in Ohio. They were both very patient to schedule meetings with me while I was home on breaks, and I was home for good in time to do their wedding in February of this year. They are both very warm hearted and understanding. Amber was probably one of the most easy going brides I've ever had the pleasure to work with, and I hope to have the opportunity to work with them in the future.




Half way through the reception it started snowing outside so I was able to do some portraits of them both in the snow. It was all too perfect that one of the themes of their wedding was winter and snowflakes.


Congratulations Amber and Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment