Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Wedding Expo

I had the privilege of being featured in a wedding expo at Annapolis Town Centre this afternoon. Vendors were featured in stores throughout, and visitors were welcome to explore the shops and get to know local vendors. 

My business was housed by a quaint shop called As Kindred Spirits, which sold various artsy items made by local residents.


I had a lot of fun setting up my booth for the expo. I had a much larger vision in mind, but space was limited in the store, so I had to do the best with what I had. I was pleased with the turnout. :-)


One of the most successful items at my booth was my business card. I got a lot of compliments, and a lot of people asked me how I got them. ;-)


 Overall, I learned a lot from the experience and I can't wait to sign up for another! I'm very prepared for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment