Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Gift Wrapping 2012

This year, I decided to try to top my previous gift wrapping ideas. My wrapping themes started two years ago. 2010 was the photos instead of tags idea, and 2011 was my "customized coloring paper" wrapping paper. 

The idea for this years theme came to me when I was considering, "What else has fancy wrapping to it?" The first answer that came to mind was, "Candy!"

So here it is:

I loved being able to take candy that everyone loves and add the person's name that the gifts are to instead of the name of the candy. So far I've done a Hershey bar, Toblerone, Hershey Kiss (one of the easiest ones!), Twix, Reeses, and Smarties. I also want to do a Crunch bar, Kit-Kat, and some mints for smaller gifts. The mints will also help me to use up some of the cellophane wrapping that I purchased for the smarties! 

Can't wait for everyone to see what candy they got this year! I've already had several family members say that they'll be disappointed that there won't ACTUALLY be any candy inside. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute idea! I wish I was smart enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete