Sunday, November 1, 2009

Engagement: Madison and Sean

Madison and Sean are very much in love. You can tell by the way they talk about each other when the other isn't around. They both have a heart for God, and their charisma and enthusiasm for life and love is contagious. I did their engagement portraits on a beautiful fall day at Indian Mound. Here are some of the best shots from the session:


I loved all of the genuine reactions I was able to capture in these shots. Madison has such a spark of a personality, and Sean definitely knows how to bring it out.


At one point I just asked them to interact how they wanted to, and they started dancing. In the midst of it he dipped her. The first time I wasn't ready for it, so I had him do it again.


This is one of my favorite shots from the session. There's so much passion there.


A nice softer moment between them.


Always have to get a close up ring shot for any engagement session. Congratulations Madison and Sean!

No comments:

Post a Comment