Saturday, October 31, 2009

Portrait Session: Cassie

Cassie is absolutely adorable, and a lovable girl full of personality and life. Her passion for people definitely shows when you're with her, and she's always so intent on anything you're saying. We went to downtown Xenia because I knew I could pull off some artsy shots with her, and that her personality definitely needed to have a reflection of a place that was dynamic and fun. Here are the images from her portrait session:


That windowsill was filthy! When I ran a finger across it, I told her that I changed my mind about the idea because I didn't want her to get dirty. And what does she do? She hops right up and says, "Eh, it's no big deal." What a trooper!


I loved these balcony shots - I would've done more with angles here if there hadn't been such a busy background of shopping centers and parking lots. It wasn't exactly picturesque, but I managed to hide it all behind the banister.


This was one of my favorite concepts from the session - I shot them through the metal design on the stairwell to frame Cassie in an interesting way.


Cassie proved to be quite the model during this session. I prompted on most of the positions, but she was very comfortable with them and pulled them off better than I could've pictured in my head.


One of my favorites of the shoot. It shows her lovable side and her warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment