Saturday, October 31, 2009

Senior Portraits: Amy

Amy is a friend of mine from college. She wanted senior portraits done. Amy is very outdoorsy and loves a good time and a good laugh. She has a very giving spirit and gets along with just about anyone. We went to John Bryan park because I knew all her best looks would be best complimented by a splash of nature in the background.


There were a few times I had to bring up inside jokes to get her laughing, but it wasn't hard for me to get good pictures of her either way.


She has such a great genuine smile!


I enjoy this one because it shows her love of nature and laid-back personality.


Another favorite. This looks like something you'd see at a studio in my opinion, so I definitely love that I was able to do it in a natural setting.


Here's one to complete the set. I love the way all the colors work in this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment