Friday, October 2, 2009

Portrait Session: Briana and David

I did my first couple portraits yesterday and they went amazingly well! Briana and David were so fun to work with, and very comfortable with each other, and in front of a camera.

This bridge shot is definitely my favorite - there's a tranquility and softness to the surroundings, and they both look so happy together.

That frame made for some really nice shots, and I enjoyed using props for this particular session. It also helped them to loosen up more - but it wasn't like they really needed to.

Another frame shot that I enjoyed from the set - I got a little dirty laying on the ground there though. The things I do for pictures!

This is another favorite. I caught her laughing - the moment here is just perfect! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment